1. We and our AD Partners use cookies to understand how you use our site, improve your experience and serve you personalized content and advertising. Learn how we use cookies in our cookie policy.By continuing to use this site, you accept these cookies. Learn More.

how to recover deleted files from a flash drive on an Android

Discussion in 'Android Forums' started by JAC, Dec 19, 2018.

1. JAC

JAC New Member

how to recover deleted files from a flash drive on an Android

2. Avatar

Advertisement

3. AliceSmith

AliceSmith Guest Guest Post

In fact, files which were deleted doesn't mean that they was destroyed and crashed. they are most likely still saved on device. Keep in mind not to turn your phone off in case these files will be overwritten.

Then using a data recover tool to find back you files.I recommend Mobikin Doctor for Android,it can help you recover deleted files through only several clicks,easily and efficient.

4. Oliver Powell

Oliver Powell New Member

To get better results in data recovery from a flash drive it’s suggested to connect your android device as an external drive to a laptop or pc which must have a good data recovery software.
    So, if you have a laptop or pc then I suggest you to first download any good data recovery software (Recommended: Stellar Data Recovery Professional), then connect your android device to your system as an external drive & run a deep scan to recover all your lost or deleted data. Once recover then later you can transfer that data to you android device once again.
    You can use any other data recovery software as well like Recuva or DiskDrill but I recommended Stellar Data Recovery because it’s one of the powerful & easy to use data recovery software which recovers data from corrupted or formatted drive & even from lost partitions of a drive and can recover almost all types of format files.

5. Avatar

Advertisement

6. Avatar

Advertisement