1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dashlane Extension for EDGE ? Windows 10

Discussion in 'Windows 10 Forums' started by Windows 10, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Windows 10

Windows 10 Active Member

Dashlane Extension for EDGE? anyone have any ideas how this works with windows 10?

2. Avatar

Advertisement

3. Thibault (Dashlane)

Thibault (Dashlane) Guest Guest Post

Hello,

Thank you very much for interest in our application. I am Thibault, from Dashlane's user support team, and I am here to help you.

Dashlane cannot yet work in Edge – the new browser from Microsoft – as we did not yet release an Edge extension. We’re currently working on our solution for Edge and will make an announcement as soon as it’s available

Keep in mind that you can still use Dashlane through Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer.

Don't hesitate to contact us directly on our website if you have further questions!

Here is the link to access our Help Center: https://support.dashlane.com/hc/en-us

Have a great day.
    Kind regards,

4. FrustratedUser

FrustratedUser Guest Guest Post

Having waited for two plus years for this and contacted Dashlane on more than one occasion it's inexcusable that it's taken this long - I say this as an owner of a software company.

I've used Dashlane for myself and my company and am considering switching to LastPass as it does support Edge.

I wish that Dashlane cared enough to add the support.

5. Avatar

Advertisement

6. Avatar

Advertisement