1. We and our AD Partners use cookies to understand how you use our site, improve your experience and serve you personalized content and advertising. Learn how we use cookies in our cookie policy.By continuing to use this site, you accept these cookies. Learn More.

Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081455) - Error 0x80073712 ?...

Discussion in 'Windows 10 Forums' started by Windows 10, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Windows 10

Windows 10 Active Member

Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081455) - Error 0x80073712? anyone have any ideas how this works?

2. Avatar

Advertisement

3. JordanK

JordanK Guest Guest Post

Basically this is an important update and is required for your windows 10 machine. there is a few things you can do.

go to a command prompt > Cmd and type in : Sfc/scannow then hit enter. let it do its stuff then check your windows updates again. Let me know if it doesnt work i will try and figure out another way.

4. JordanHVideos

JordanHVideos Guest Guest Post

Hi everyone,

watch this video, there are a few things you can do such as download the update manually, delete problems with previous download folders etc. follow this guide it worked for me

5. Avatar

Advertisement

6. Gayla

Gayla Guest Guest Post

Jordan, I've tried all our suggestions and I still can't get this update to load. Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3105213) - Error 0x80073712

Do you have any other ideas????

7. DavidS

DavidS Guest Guest Post

Have you tried to download the update manually from the Microsoft website?

8. Gayla

Gayla Guest Guest Post

Yes I have and I thought it actually loaded but then when I went back to settings, it gave me the same error message :(. I even spent about 2 hours online with Microsoft with them trying to fix it and they couldn't. Just frustrated.

9. sandman1

sandman1 Guest Guest Post

Try this:

Run command prompt as admin and type in the following

wuauclt.exe /updatenow

Updates should start installing.

10. Avatar

Advertisement